The results are out for the category of The best Job and Career Sites in the About.com’s 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards!
And the winners are (drum roll, please)…
- Glassdoor.com – helping people find jobs and companies recruit top talent. Here you can find the latest job listings as well as company specific salary reports, ratings and reviews.
- US.jobs – this American site, which includes a salary calculator, is designed to directly connect job seekers and employers.
- Monster.com – where users can search for and apply for jobs online, post a resume, review company profiles, and get salary information and career advice. And if you are an avid Facebook user, Monster has a Facebook app called BeKnown which allows job seekers to search for and apply for jobs without leaving Facebook!
- CareerBuilder.com – which is one of the leading job boards and powers the career sites for more than 10,000 Web sites, including 140 newspapers and leading portals such as MSN and AOL.
- TweetMyJobs.com – this is the leading global social and mobile recruiting platform. TweetMyJobs is incredibly targeted as it pushes jobs into Twitter through more than 10,000 job channels segmented by geography, job type and industry
All of these sites contain lots of information to help you find your ideal job including details of career events, job vacancies and companies.
So what are you waiting for?
If you are not sure what direction you want your career to take, or need help to sell yourself confidently on your CV and at interviews, please get in touch email@example.com