Do interviews and annual appraisals fill you with dread?
Over a pre-approved number of sessions I’ll help you:
- Define what you need to know before the interview
- Frame your expertise in a compelling way
- Respond to difficult questions you might not be prepared for
Show how you can add value to a business with ease.
While the nerves you feel before an interview or appraisal are completely normal, the self-doubt and dread you might also be feeling can be managed with the right preparation and know-how. If you’re struggling with this stage of the job search process, know that presenting yourself with clarity is a learned skill. And everyone, with time, can master it.
- People who struggle to sell themselves with confidence in an interview situation
- Anyone who wants to get more out of their annual appraisal
Ready to pull off your next interview with ease? Fill in the form below: